Monday, June 29, 2009
New Pixes* This man shit in my kitchen
* Phenomenal picture of penguin pooing (pic)
* Because democracy is too important to leave to chance. [pic]
* Young celebrities.. SCHOOL PICS..
* Funny sign in Japan metro's train. Can’t work it out? Stand up, anyway
* High above the Indian Ocean, astronauts captured these four images (animated here) of the Aurora Australis and surrounding airglow in the Earth's atmosphere as the ISS orbits quickly past.
* Oh right you're off. Ok see ya.
* Condom Ads You Never Saw Coming [PICS]
* bagel to go [pic]
* Is It Homosexuality? [Pic]
* HD Drawings paints by Leonardo da Vinci
* alien autopsy cake
* "Only God Will Juge Me" [PIC]
* The origins of Easter
* Really Now AVG? [PIC]
* Leo Tolstoy - 1908. The first color photo portrait in Russia
* Oh, Great Plains. I love you [PPPPIIIIIICCCCC]
* underneath it all
Posted by at 8:40 AM
Friday, June 26, 2009
New Pictures* Lego Food (PIC)
* Hey Batman!
* Evolution of Photoshop: 1988 – 2009
* "Which video should we show of Jackson?" - 'The one where he is a zombie.' - "Awesome. This is better than Princess Di at the auto show."
* So, tonight i had an alien in my kitchen. He was round and funny looking....
* CSI's take on Michael Jackson's death [PIC]
* 1958 - 2009
* Best. iPhone. Ever. (PIC)
* Parenting - everything wrong with this generation is because of the internet
* sooner or later your husband will drive (pic)
* Reddit: Meet my son, Jackson Rhys. I know this isn't probably news to most of you, but I'm excited.
* The Descent into Credit Card Debt [Graphic]
* Blogging in Iran
* MLK arrested picture (PIC)
* When Reddit isn't busy saving soap companies, it puts the hive-mind powers to more clever uses... [PIC]
* Remember the skull on the moth from the Silence of the Lambs movie poster?well... It's actually a Salvador Dali portrait
* Git-M [Fight Terrorism!]
* Desegregation Fail on I-65 in Indiana
* Something's Not Right [PIC]
Posted by at 5:49 AM
Monday, June 22, 2009
New Pixes* Physics Demonstration [GiF]
* Np, lol
* Here's a version of Minnie Mouse I could really get behind
* View From Airplane Cabins [pics]
* Nice smile. [pic]
* Latest fashion trend in Japan (somewhat NSFW)
* Rambo Series Comparision Stats
* Average Price of Marijuana Around the World | 4-twenty.com
* Dons Pink Bodysuit With Nipples And A Penis (PHOTOS)
* Did you ever come to know of Margay Tiger Cat? Well it is one of the most very well adapted for arboreal lifestyle.
* No, this is the coolest grandma ever (an oldie but a goody). [pic]
* Coolest Grandma Ever [PIC]
* Ironic bar fire. [PIC]
* Sometimes the internet just lets me down :( [PIC]
* COLOR PHOTOS of almost 100 YEARS ago (23 photos)
* In case you missed it, this will probably be the last alien pic from Luli the reddit alien 6 year old. I just realized the meaning of the pictures and I'm taking a break from posting her pics. Thanks reddit.
* What’s Wrong With This Photo?
* Evolution of a photographer
* Neda Soltani - Angel of Iran
* CNN doesn't know how to use Twitter
Posted by at 8:38 AM
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
New Pixes* 9eleven
* 4th grade art appreciation 101.
* Jamie Hyneman needs help
* Doing something stupid HAS looked cooler [pic]
* Young World Leaders - Then and Now [pics]
* Every step you take, Ill be watching you
* User instructions for man and woman to use bathroom
* Damn, people. (Google Suggest of "How can I kill ...")
* Sore Loser [PIC]
* This is not butter [pic]
* I hate you California
* Likeliness of Getting Laid (graph)
* I Found Dexter's Cleaver Today! [PIC]
* Elephant Fetus In The Womb
* A dollar sure isn’t worth much these days…until you cut it up into bits and and get out the glue
* This kid has a lot to be proud of
* zoom in on this ant. zoom in on it.
* This bike bar have 10 pars of pedals, and one steering wheel in the middle of the bike. I am absolutely fascinated with this idea
* 10 Awesome Examples of Geeky Graffiti
Posted by at 3:33 AM
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
New Pics* A Seal standing
* He's legit, right? Right?
* Water Giant next to a cathedral in Nantes
* Well aren't you the happiest little towel... [pic]
* If you want to enjoy cat's surprised face just show it something unusual that it has never seen before (1 - nsfw)
* You Want Fries With That? [PIC]
* Interactive Drainage Hole Environmental Ad - Check out the size of this a-hole
* Keith Moon Backstage '76
* KLM 747 "landing" in St Maarten. [PIC]
* Team Killers [PIC]
* Designed Robo Flyes
* If Michael Bluth was British and a little bit older.
* Fear and Loathing Hitchhiker Character Design
* Grammer Nazi WIN
* The best shipping notice ever [PIC]
* I sit mesmerized. I can't look away... [GIF, MILDLY NSFW]
* What do your eyes do to people?
* Got some awesome distance on that drive... [gif]
* Grammer Nazi
Posted by at 6:14 AM
Edited on: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:15 AM
Edited on: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:15 AM
Friday, June 05, 2009
New Pixes* El Pais publishes the photos Berlusconi doesn't want anyone to show. [NSFW]
* John Travolta - Actor, OT III, currently on his False Purpose Rundown counselling. [PIC]
* Oldtime `Poster' Encouraging Grandpa To Give Beer To Granddaughter (Rainier Beer Ad)
* Now that's pretty awesome (PICS)
* Internet safety guidelines [Pic]
* Passive-Agressive Wi-Fi Neighbors [Pic]
* Just jumping on the trampoline with my goat
* Conan's new set looks like Super Mario
* Facebook, MySpace, Twitter explained
* Cat Survives 26-Story Fall
* A wondeful tribute to a wonderful man
* Not you again
* painting of keyboard cat
* Never before published: Another angle on Tank Man, standing his ground
* The human eye is amazing!
* Scenes from a rooftop (Tilt shift timelapse)
* I checked out this book from the library to read about healthcare and found this stunningly persuasive graph (PIC)
* Hi. I'm Rudy Huxtable
* Reddit T-Shirt with Digg CEO Jay Adelson at NYC Digg Meet up
* Hey Reddit. I made you a wallpaper (i'm just teaching myself the basics of illustrator) [PIC] (1920x1200)
Posted by at 12:17 PM