Friday, October 30, 2009
New Pixes* Math and physics majors, have you EVER seen a blackboard like this?
* How T-Rex became extinct
* This astonishing 18ft drawing of the world’s most famous skyline was created by autistic artist Stephen Wiltshire after he spent just 20 minutes in a helicopter gazing at the panorama.
* Patrick Stewart [NSFW] [PIC]
* Yeah, that pretty much sums it up [NSFW]
* My name is Aw
* I scaled a mountain, traversed a volcano, and swam the seven seas before finally meeting the unicorn who gave me this fortune cookie.
* No, THIS is the best view yet of Apollo's landing site.
* Dear Jehovah's witnesses...
* NOM :3
* darth vader was a somewhat gifted artist
* Can you imagine a fight between a dog and a lion? Sure you can’t. It’s an unfair battle, because lion can kill dog with one swing with his heavy hand! But make that a beautiful puppy and a baby lion and you have a playground. They are so cute
* My Sister Printed a Squirrel!
* Divorce Cakes. The marriage may be over, but not the fun. Meet 12 examples of people expressing their feelings with cake “art”.
* British artist Stephen Wiltshire works on a hand-drawn panorama of the skyline of New York, from a studio at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn.The 18 foot (5.5 m) long panorama is being drawn from memory and will be displayed in the London gallery.
* This has worked 7 times before?!?!?
* Mein Kampfy Chair
Posted by at 8:52 AM
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
New Pix* Michael Cera thread [pic]
* Good parenting!
* I think this 19th century Heroin bottle is just awesome
* Picture unrelated?
* Tom from MySpace finally gives Facebook a shot
* Snapped Cable on the San Francisco Bay Bridge [PIC]
* D: [pic]
* This was painted in 1875. I suspect Keanu Reeves is a vampire (PIC)
* Here's a new scenario I just created illustrating what happens if net neutrality disappears. [PIC]
* Picture of goosebumps free for anyone to use in privacy.
* I was a fat slob until... I had my arm completely tatted... in 4 weeks. Arr.
* Any transformers fans out there? My dad painted G1 box art, including this from 1986. He's selling an original for the first time.
* What we can look forward to if McCain's net neutrality bill passes... (PIC)
* This pumpkin will kill you.
* Stay Classy Fox Business
* Oh, hello. I didn't see you standing there...
* That's a pretty dope duvet you got there, brah
* The Road Less Travelled
* Walmart / Sam's Club looks a little different in China. Probably tastes just like chicken.
Posted by at 8:13 AM
Monday, October 26, 2009
New Pictures* Oh CSI, you fail again
* mother hen
* The sociological meaning behind the Disney princesses.
* after getting ready for work one day last week, i step out of the bathroom and see this...
* I don't think George Orwell and Aldous Huxley are spinning blades
* Half bearded man arrested [PIC]
* Somewhere on a Highway in China..
* This little guy was in my son's bedroom last night... [PIC]
* Rendering lard in a hot tub
* I think I'd want to kill myself to if I had to use this computer...
* Real Life Motivation
* xkcd's farewell to Geocities, as viewed in Netscape 4.79
* I know the guy who did this: gross, or grossest pumpkin ever?
* Direct proof that the feature is needed
* A waterfall of toilets and urinals.
* Don't you hate it when this happens?
Posted by at 7:46 AM
Friday, October 23, 2009
New Pics* Armored Kitty
* Rising 2,500ft from a Gigantic Lava Plug [PICS]
* Trying to remember my security questions to a website
* [pic] At first I thought this came from a parallel universe
* Now that's hardcore
* Can't think of a good title - A bit funny and interesting art(?)
* Truly Terrifying Taxidermy Fashion Accessories (w/ Pics)
* Defying gravity
* Don't act like you haven't been there [nsfw language]
* I bet, this dish isn't available anywhere else other then this restaurant
* Sometimes, I'm at a loss for words
* Yay for banner ads! [Pic]
* Police Officer Staying Sharp in His Off Time. [Pic]
* The Mercury Seven
* Google HQ saying hello to the Street-View Van. Go up and down the street, there's a lot of people.
* Felicia Day as Zac Efron
* Epic ad: Need an amputee to complete my Halloween costume
* The Ambiguity Boutique
* Too cheap to have your own logo designed?
Posted by at 7:18 AM
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
New Pictures* No, this is the best Halloween costume ever!! (pic)
* World's worst Halloween costume? (Or best?) [NSFW]
* The poor story of Electrode
* Cocaine's a hell of a drug! [NSFW]
* Oh, Ray!
* Apparently Slave Leia can be easily plied with dollars and beer [PIC]
* I highly doubt that...
* Hello! My name is Twilight and I am a Dracula.
* I knew Acer had made a quality product as soon as I booted up my new laptop.
* I am 55yrs old, never married, rent a small room and nothing brings me joy except my art. my best is far from good, since I have no one to share it with, let me share it with you #48
* Hitler crucified my son! [PIC]
* Cocaine is one hell of a drug.
* Three super hot guys!
* Captain Kirk preparing to use a dildo as a weapon in star trek
* Awww, the confederates go sooo close. Meanwhile, Oregon and California are just hanging out being awesome
* That night, Steve donned a powerful pair of beer goggles -- perhaps the strongest known to man.
* Someone must have a key for her Halloween costume.... [NSFW]
* Young Farm Girls Calendar 2010
Posted by at 9:23 AM
Edited on: Friday, October 23, 2009 7:18 AM
Edited on: Friday, October 23, 2009 7:18 AM
Friday, October 09, 2009
New Pixes* Verizon Revenge [pic]
* Alice in Blenderland. Blending a cat. As you do.
* Fox News: MOON ALERT
* This will instantly make you feel 10% worse about the place you live [PIC]
* Has anyone seen my Good Luck Troll? Ohh wait, there it is...
* Old man on escalator, true story
* Can one little smile make you feel better
* Flies + Boredom = WIN!!!
* BAAAAA means no!!!!
* 22 crazy sleeping cats (pics)
* Basketball has changed...
* My girlfriend has...
* I don't know what this is but I want to eat it.
* IF you went to the moon, what would you leave behind? One man left his family there.
* So my mom learned to photoshop...[PIC]
* I went to a cafe at Studio Ghibli (the maker of Spirited Away) and ordered a cup of coffee. This is what I got.
* Hey MrGrim (creator of imgur), this may make you smile.
Posted by at 9:38 AM
Monday, October 05, 2009
New Pictures* If you are big movie fan, you probably notice some small and big mistakes all the time. If you missed some of them, here are few you’d probably like to see ;)
* Jacuzzi at 5km altitude!!! After over six years of evolution, the concept of “jacuzzi events” has led to the realization of a dream.
* no this is probably one of the best images on wikipedia
* The International Space Station Over Earth [PIC]
* Good News Everyone! [pic] [probably repost]
* who likes to eat pussy? SFW [pic]
* I'm not sure why BMW's advertising campaign is missing from the 1940's
* My cat has bigger thumbs and her name is Scott Thompson.
* A stunning panoramic photo of Valcenia Island, County Kerry, Ireland - most people who visit Ireland waste their time and money in Dublin, when its real beauty is in the west.
* Master Chief at a football game
* My cat with opposable thumbs - his name is Larry David. [pic]
* I want to go to there...
* Her name is Lily and it was almost a symbolic, poignant moment, but then...
* Just a couple of douches...
* Moooom! The NARWHAL!
* took a drive on this road today in orlando.
* This is probably one of the best images on wikipedia.
* Closeup of the LED screen that wraps around the upper deck of Cowboys Stadium.
* once again treating the surface of the earth like a bathroom stall...
Posted by at 7:03 AM
Friday, October 02, 2009
New Pixes* Optical illusion [pic]
* Your site is ruining our rankings. Remove it from Google or I'll sue!
* Epic Squirrel Fight (Pic)
* Even MORE Epic Facebook Ownage [PIC]
* Beautiful PIC of Macaque Monkeys. Bali. [PIC]
* Jesus is with you always. [NSFW]
* batman relaxing at the park
* My neighbour jerks my chicken
* Got my good eye on you [pic]
* Look who I found in the subway [PIC]
* the REAL firefox
* Sometimes, this is how I feel about children also.
* Faith. Reason. Hope.
* This Is Your Body On Drugs
* I never wanted to be a "little person" until I saw this and realized the possibilities!
* Who do these hens think they are? [pic]
* Big Red Button Syndrome... (I couldn't help myself)
* Abstinence Education school paper
Posted by at 8:24 AM