Wednesday, October 27, 2010
New Pixes* Are you short sighted?
* I made a map of what movies I think best represent US states. Hope I didn't miss any...
* That's No Moon!
* OMG! It worked!
* My Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp pumpkin carving! Took nearly 5 hours and I'm damn proud of the result :)
* Hooray! I'm useful!
* So a bird flew into the side of my van today... [PICS]
* A match made in hot sauce heaven...
* Office 2011 gave my Mac a virus!
* This is what I have to deal with whenever I leave the house.
* Who fondly remembers this beast?
* Flying Cars and You
* Why you bad park?
* Escher Cats [pic]
* Nom Nom
* I think I came up with the perfect thing to do with a lopsided pumpkin.
* My friend's sugar glider is totally ready for Halloween.
* My Chinese Girlfriend Named Her Dog George Washington and Often Compares Him Unfavorably To The Real George Washington. i.e. "The real GW would never pee on the floor, bad dog.."
* I dare you to set this as your desktop background.
Posted by at 9:02 AM
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
New Pixes* this is just a picture of a bottle of dish soap. there is no subliminal message.
* Truly incredible, I say.
* Taco Bell Appeals to Its Base
* I could never be any more awesome than I was in 1985
* Incredibly true, I say.
* How many of you do this?
* Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson
* Forever alone... (on Facebook)
* No, I did not.
* HaHaha I get it
* The happiest I have been all year! [pic]
* Ooh, burn.
* Troll milk
* My friend, you bow to no one.
* Has anybody else ever wanted a reproduction of this painting to hang in their apartment/home to creep out guests that were children of the late 80's?
* Take note, ladies. And few weird men.
Posted by at 9:33 AM
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
New Pictures* Left the store yesterday and saw this idiot fucktard taking up two prime parking spaces with his truck. I gave him a bumper sticker as a reward.
* Want! [pic]
* A ritter croser.
* Well this should be illegal.
* Well...at least they keep some promises
* I love it when radio folks forget about the TV simulcast
* Well, I could just look at this all day.
* Attack of the Clones: 6-on-6 beach volleyball (NSFW-thongs, 1920x900)
* Found this in my fortune cookie in not so large friendly letters.
* Who remembers this gum. The flavor was glorious for all 6 seconds it lasted.
* Fast food: Ads vs Actual
* Krabby Patty.. [pic]
* Oktoberfest champion with 19 beers.
* A great logo is recognizable in any form
* You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
* This is the most effective optical illusion I have seen in a while. Stare at the centre for 30 seconds.
* The Führer's shower gel?
* A very detailed map of the Simpson's hometown, with references to every business in every episode
* This is where students take their trays at the the school I am student teaching.
Posted by at 7:12 AM
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
New Pics* Math Teacher Fail.
* My dad had to wear a patch for a while- to keep people from staring at Disneyland, I decided we should be twins. Success!
* I present to you: Sarah Bieber! (warning: may cause nightmares)
* The stroller we got at our baby shower just found out where babies come from.
* The mayor of Reykjavik, Iceland, just tattooed the city's logo on his forearm
* Interesting Atheist
* I was just watching the season 3 2-part finale of the Venture Brothers, and I just learned that Dr. Girlfriend has a 1-frame, official, on air nip-slip. After much pausing and rewinding, I got a screenshot. Enjoy!
* Shelter thy kin
* Good month or the best month ever?
* Excuse me Miss, you left something in your window
* Best Computer I ever bought, 13 years and still running
* I've seen a lot of pics in my life. I think I can say with some degree of certainty that this is the most WTF picture I've ever seen. [NSFW]
* Well I never thought of it quite like this...
* Kids know
* Husbands (pic)
* This is me, proposing to my girlfriend, by home plate at Turner Field, home of our favorite team Sunday. She said yes!
* 15 bucks for sex isn't normal...
* Forever Alone [pic]
* Yep, that'll do it
Posted by at 7:34 AM