Monday, November 30, 2009
New Pictures* Warning label on my friend's new exercise machine.
* Skilled helicopter pilot
* my brain, it hurts so bad
* Snuggy 2009
* This woman has a pet Unicorn. Why isn't she happier about this?
* Why you don't send an LA truck driver to make a delivery in San Francisco
* Crisis? What Crisis? [pic]
* Fight for what you believe in
* Monsters And Dames 2010 by ~Tallychyck on deviantART
* Nevermind baby all grown up
* Another reason why Wikipedia isn't allowed to be used as a source pretty much of the time. [PIC]
* Meat cube sandwich
* Cross your eyes [pic]
* Adorable Puppy Loves Bamboo
* How to choose the right chart[pic]
* Best passed out puppy pic ever.
* HDR in photography vs. HDR in video games [Pic]
* oh, the irony. [PIC]
Posted by at 8:10 AM
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
New Pics* spot the difference [pic]
* i work at a preschool. kids were supposed to cut out pieces of paper and make turkeys. this is my favorite one.
* The girl I'm going to propose to tomorrow made me this cupcake for my 26th birthday yesterday. The shark is made out of a Twinkie!
* Surfing is a girl's sport
* Who ate the damn pizza rolls [pic]
* Who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to give these things swords?
* When you’ve got jazz hands like this, you can afford to be a little cocky.
* modern lifestyle chart
* snow leopard
* I hope this guy paid for 1 seat and half an aisle [PIC]
* Elementary, my dear Watson
* The Glory Days of the Hells Angels
* The fuck was that [GIF]
* Mom of the year.
* “This is my mom, dad and brother in Sydney. Posing on a bridge, my brother set the camera on timer, and ran back to join my parents. However, he had too much momentum and fell back into the pond.” [pic]
* After a two year loan to the United States, Michelangelo's David is being returned to Italy...
* A Perpetual Struggle...
* i think she may have popped a button
Posted by at 9:01 AM
Monday, November 23, 2009
New Pictures* Best pic I have seen in awhile - I stared at this for 20 minutes, Detroit circa 1930's - Please post if you have any similar!
* Worlds Tallest Model
* Strictly Goats Only [Pic]
* Say you wanted to download enough Apps to spell out rude messages directed at other phones in order to simply illustrate their inability to do the same thing... There's an App for that.
* I don't know why, but I find this creepy.
* Jason, u is a fucken bitch...
* Medieval Tron (pic)
* Oh, so this is the type of guy who like Twilight!
* A picture is worth a thousand words...
* I don't understand sex and the world anymore.
* Must ... Try ... Next weekend !
* Twilight as if it was made for teenage boys
* Holy fuck, this is a man.
* Comet in Space [Pic]
* Probably the trippiest image you will see today [GIF]
* I can feel the water [Pic]
* They always eat the sleeping ones first...
Posted by at 6:38 AM
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
New Pixes* Almost there... [gif]
* I heard growls coming from the living room, so I went to check on my Miniature Schnauzer, Hobo. This is what I found.
* Happy in the rain [Pic]
* My kitten is a fatty, sits like a fatty, and it looks absolutely ridiculous.
* Happiness begets Happiness.
* Found this on the way to a bar in downtown Denton, TX. Enjoy.
* Brand new bridge in Appleton, WI. I don't think they'll be changing it anytime soon - it's supposed to last 70 years [PIC]
* Why yes, these ARE my Sunday trousers...
* A flying rhinoceros...
* WEEKEND LIFE
* Warning, Portal ahead!
* Do your kids need a bodyguard? If security agencies are to be believed, a lot of parents have already hired professionals to keep an eye on their children
* Found this on the iTunes page for BibleThumper: ALL it does is display stupid quotes from the bible. [pic]
* two kids being awesome.
* Just another regular sight in Vancouver while driving (pic)
Posted by at 4:36 PM
Monday, November 16, 2009
New Pictures* Im ok with this
* Life is Quite the Game
* Now, THIS is a Rats Tail.
* Sly Fox
* it was locked :(
* ugly legs
* bridge support
* Nobody died, I just painted this and wanted to share it.
* A map of the United States using each states licence plate.
* ?_) Shark Embryo Does Not Approve.
* Miller High Life Puts a Lid on Popped Collars
* Little Kid, Big Jump [PIC]
* HAaaaaa ...... Hadouken !
* The first and last photos in this article are awesome.
* Nobody died, I just painted this and wanted to share.
* Logos ordered by colour
* Interesting Bookmarks
Posted by at 12:33 PM
Friday, November 13, 2009
New Pixes* My son is a big Simpsons fan - so I made him a stained glass Blinky.
* This is Spark's biggest stick. No matter the size, if there was water he'd try and rescue them back to shore. R.I.P.
* If you're having Hull problems.. [pic]
* This is the first thing to greet me whenever I visit home during school breaks (PIC)
* Woodward Avenue: 1917
* Who wants to take a trip to the Bulgarian Gypsy Bride Market with me?
* What? Just because he's black, he must be homeless? Or a scammer?
* Cartoon violence
* American Gothic - Mike Judge Style
* Oh no! He-man's body guard is in mortal peril, and the big guy himself is no where to be found... This sounds like a job for Narwhal!
* A rare example of complete truth in advertising. Or, possibly, a poorly thought-out slogan. Your call.
* A Dalmation's Shadow
* The Complete Internet Collection!
* The Big Picture: Armistice Day Remembrances
* Ronald McDonald keeps his bitches in check.
* Happy Friday the 13th!
* Photo of 55ft snake shocks China
* Real life Smurf-esque House [PIC]
* R.I.P Kyle, the only guy at work I didn't want to punch in the face [PIC]
* Chinese Economics 101 [PIC]
Posted by at 1:48 PM
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
New Pictures* Angry Baboon Door glares angrily at me every time I go poop. It's uncomfortable.
* Sexual Positions for the Lonely and Loveless (SFW)
* Kevin went from being "engaged" to "single." [pic]
* Fine, I'll fight the rebel alliance. But not before naptime.
* Windows 7 reveals the math behind a tornado's destruction [pic]
* Think Heaven is so great? Get there sooner! [pic]
* A Fart
* LEGO Patent 1979
* This is a cat wearing overalls, hanging from a coat hook. He looks confused.
* Raptor Jesus
* My girlfriend snapped this magical photo of a regal, majestic tiger... vomiting in the street. [pic]
* Gallery of antique radio tuning dials. [PICS]
* Pizza Hut Sign: Just need to make a few phone calls and i can feed a homeless shelter for a week.
* Best guest editor ever. No, really. (Image somewhat NSFW?)
* 20 years ago [pic]
* The life of a web designer [pic]
* I bet this little guy is dizzy...
Posted by at 5:18 AM
Saturday, November 07, 2009
New Pixes* My wife is a primary school teacher. She was checking some donated books recently and thought this one might not be appropriate. Funny how far we've come.
* it starts like this...
* Teeny weeny people invaded the world [25 PICS]
* Fujian Tulou One Of The New World Cultural Heritage in China
* No caption necessary
* Gonorrhea rates per 100,000 people. Looks like teaching sex ed actualy helps.
* That's a creepy ass smurf...
* Yesterday, I bought and assembled a stationary bike that my wife had been asking for. I get home today and see this.
* M.I.A has some style.
* Damn, I knew the economy was bad, but I didn't think it was THIS bad!
* I have a birthday party coming up in the next couple of weeks. I am totally making this cake. - How freaking cool is this cake? I so need to make one. I bet it tastes like happy.
* Some things belong nowhere near Facebook, this is one of those things. [pics]
* Boobs so big they bed space and time! [Pic] SFW
* MSNBC has their Twitter account hacked [PIC]
* Rocket-assisted takeoff [PIC]
* A duck waddling towards the water cross paths with giant Shoebill, only for it to be lifted out of the way [pic]
* The Passion of Facebook
Posted by at 7:20 AM
Thursday, November 05, 2009
New Pics* Exact change please!
* You know you masturbate too much when...
* ACDC FTW
* I wish I knew the back story
* Door Owns Kitty [GIF]
* Wallace and Gromit Google logo
* Battlestar Galactica meets the War on Terror
* Epic troll dad is epic.
* This choked me up, then made me call my parents and tell them that I loved them. (pics) Phillip Toledano - Days with My Father
* This guy is awesome on various different levels.
* 85 parachutists!!!
* Baby Moose about three days old.
* "Suspicious people were reportedly doing something with flashlights..."
* Does this mean we have to kick everyone out of the ROTC program?
* A hairless chimp! Look familiar?
* Holy shit. This guy was my project partner last year (in high school). I found him (and this picture) on Facebook. This is his Halloween costume, and it's one of the best I've ever seen, and he built it with no help.
* Hairless bears are way scarier than hairy ones [PICS].
Posted by at 6:37 AM
Monday, November 02, 2009
New Pictures* Movie narrative charts (epic)
* Bren Gun Girl
* This is why we vaccinate against polio
* Internet sites anthropomorphized [pic]
* Hey guys, check out my censorship! [PIC]
* This was my BBQ's Halloween costume.
* Poor Piglet :(
* My friends are a little bit cooler because of this.
* Awww...isn't that the cutest little thing ever...um..maybe not. [Slightly Disturbing]
* Are you squeezing tenaciously onto my buttocks? Powdered Toast Man. DIY Halloween
* My biochem professor gave lecture in his halloween costume
* No, that's not Buzz LightYear
* my partner and I went as Ace and Gary - The Ambiguously Gay Duo
* For Halloween, my boyfriend and I went as The Baroness and Destro from GI Joe (the comic, not the movie). Keyboard Cat is wandering around in the background.
* I know you're probably sick of all of the costumes, but here is my cousin Samantha dressed as Gene Simmons. She turned 4 on the 13th.
* Then and now
* My Lego MiniFig Halloween Costume
* My girlfriend promised if I dressed up like this, we would win Best Couple's Costume. All I got was laughed at.
* My roommate drew this Firefly/Trek crossover on our whiteboard more than a year ago. It's still there [PIC]
* These notes were on my neighbor's door today
Posted by at 5:29 AM