Thursday, December 31, 2009
New Pixes* I came home early from work and saw this. I guess that's what they do all day...
* [PICS] Swedish Girls vs British Nightclubs, where do you want to go tonight?
* This desktop background enhances the browsing experience.
* I say! My Visage!
* That's my friend. A few years ago she was The Gangster.
* SO WHAT [pic]
* Saw one of these signs over at r/WTF, thought people might like to see more signs from the same park.
* I'd love to have this view [Pic]
* I don't know how to explain.
* WARNING: Underwear exposed!
* I love Blue Moon! (NSFW)
* Networking in Windows grinds my gears.
* A Look At The Data Center That Crunched Avatar [PIC]
* Behold... Idolomantis Diabolica...
* Give-A-Fuck-O-Meter (gif)
* tramp stamp (SFW)
Posted by at 10:09 AM
Monday, December 28, 2009
New Pictures* Reporter at Fargo newspaper falls for the "hey wouldya blowme" (PIC)
* My new friend (pic).
* Downtown Vancouver from the hospital [PIC]
* Crazy skeleton hoodie done with bleach...
* One of these things is not like the other (pic) (nsfw)
* Fight club quote on escalator at 53rd stop in NYC!!! This made me go home and watch the movie again
* He was hit so hard he got Don Kinged
* The photograph that could have changed American history...
* Sweetening the Deal
* How to create a successful TV show
* American Billboard
* Holy shit, that bus's being crushed by a giant snHold on a second... [PIC]
* Shame on the hunters! [pic]
* look who I just saved [pic]
* Backflip! (pic)
* We sure feel silly.
* Help solve the Judge Judy Lady Mystery. Who the hell is this girl that is in the audience of every single Judge Judy show??
* My girlfriend's Christmas present to me [PIC]
Posted by at 8:57 AM
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
New Pictures* 2009's Most Ridiculous Uses Of Photoshop [Pics]
* Funny dogs before and after bath.
* Be sure to invite this guy to your next party. [PIC]
* Christmas snail.Wishing you all peace and love this holiday season.
* Yachts to sail you through environmental constraints(PICS)
* No, Bubba. No eat, NO EAT !!!
* Is this... satire? [pic]
* This Is Fantastic
* Hello??!?!?! [Pic]
* He saw the whole thing...
* James Bond Island, Thailand (pic)
* Murray Christmas
* This year's Christmas picture
* Greek Myths [Pic]
* This Must Be The Road From All Of Those Car Commercials [PIC]
* Somebody's gotta clean the streets [PIC]
* No competition. [pic]
* this will blow your mind...
Posted by at 10:19 AM
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
New Pics* Morgan Freeman chain of command [pic]
* A proposal caught on film!
* my friend saw this cat on her walk to work today. apparently he was un-fazed.
* You may use one cheat sheet on the final: 8 1/2 by 11, handwritten, one side only. I think I'm set for this one.
* My friend just finished making Tetris shelves. Check it out [pic]
* English. Do you speak it?
* Speed Humps or Boost Strips? You decide!
* If erection lasts more than 4 hours...
* I compiled this barchart of US war deaths from Wikipedia data.
* Don't fall asleep near America during the holidays...
* A map of every nuclear explosion since 1945
* Train death
* My new little baby
* I've discovered something AMAZING!
* We can do no wrong.
* An elegant image editor for a more civilized age
* Badass new anti-whaling stealth boat is well....badass.
Posted by at 9:32 AM
Monday, December 14, 2009
New Pictures* Mustache Selector [PIC]
* It's a real-life Russell from UP!
* We need you more than ever!
* Two topless strippers
* Fuck you Norton/HP, these are not the only 2 options.
* Uh oh - file under "not a good catch"
* Too big to fail
* The graphics are pretty good but...
* Customers Who Bought This Item
* "here I have nearly run out of coins and decided to go to the bank for more" -- The incredible coin creations made by a friend of mine.
* The Saddest Portrait In The World
* pass it here! .... oh wait
* THE most offensive album cover? You decide. (NSFW)
* Solar powered trees are not just meant to soak up the sun’s energy...they are beautiful too!
* Prelude du Fornication (maybe NSFW)
* Happy Holidays [PIC]
* "The Democrats took your birthday cake!" Found when looking for a card for my secret-santee
* Some opossums are not your friends [pic]
* This kid has issues! [pic]
Posted by at 11:15 AM
Friday, December 11, 2009
New Pixes* not very many knew of grandma's brief stint as a ninja [pic]
* "This will all be on the test."
* You know I'm bad... [PIC]
* Nothin' much, Just chillin', You?
* Google Chrome for Mac is still missing some features
* I'm not a religious guy by any means, but I wonder if it ever needs to be any more complicated than this:
* :O [pic]
* Horses and Women
* Surfing Is Better When It's A Woman's Sport (Gallery)
* Nazi propaganda or Hitler's secret mission?
* This is me as a kid, with a boxer, probably having the time of my life.
* My dog Midas and myself after a decade together
* These two girls and myself after a decade together
* Possum family. This almost blew my mind.
* When I was 8, I threw my gameboy out of a moving car due to frustration and it still worked. I thought that was the ultimate test of the gameboy's notorious invincibility until I saw this.
* McDonalds Happy Meal ...I think I remember these. AWESOME.
* No big names ...just Led Zeppelin and a local band. oh oh ...wait! (1969 Iowa City, Iowa)
* Reddit, my ex-gf made a map of my brain as we ate at Chili's tonight. You made the cut.
* Fox News' continued dedication to fair and balanced clarity
* Not Team Edward or Team Jacob...
Posted by at 11:01 AM
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
New Pics* Live long and prosper [PIC]
* Nothing says prosperity like a giant check that doesn't show up in reflections or shadows...
* Phone sex and the people at the other end of the phone [Pics] [SWF]
* Local paper accidentally publishes a Full Monty. [NSFW]
* This is going too far.
* Help! My office's cleaning lady wrote this on the white board and none of us know what it means.
* Laptop Steering Wheel Desk: Customer Images on Amazon
* I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you forgot the "T" (pic)
* No Salvation Army, I won't be giving generously. Maybe others will follow suit. [PIC]
* Not-so-Passive Aggressive Notes...
* would you believe... um... yeah... [pic]
* I guess there's only so much wood to go around
* Gnome Chomsky
* Little kid face plants
* WTF? This was displayed during the ending credits of The Big Bang Theory tonight (VSFW)
* Now what do we have here... [pic]
* The world’s largest carpet of sand...To make such beauty, it took 70 different colors of sand, found on the shores of the island of Hormuz, widely known for its red soil.
* atheist cat
Posted by at 9:36 AM
Thursday, December 03, 2009
New Pictures* Actors in their most legendary roles, wearing casual style
* Poor guys...
* How I found out I was fired...
* just do it. [pic]
* Average of all the countries' flags, weighted by population
* Boston.com The Big Picture + Glacier National Park = Predictably stunning images
* And screw you too, EMI!
* Hell yeaaaaaaah!!!
* Wendy's, I love you, but this is a little out of control....
* Someone just sent me this screenshot from facebook - Daughter of GM CEO goes apeshit (PIC)
* Found some Hair Ice today for the first time. (pics)
* Hallstatt, Austria looks like something out of a fairytale [pics]
* This explains everything!
* For once, an accurate program guide synopsis.
* Introducing: the best font, ever.
* The Top 10 Asian Movies...Even though Hollywood is considered the global capital of movies, Asia movies are not far behind in providing world class entertainment. Here is a list of the top 10 Asia movies to give you a glimpse of what the Asian movies are made of.
* Jimmy Kimmel, you make me proud [PIC]
* Secret Service agents (one brandishing a mustache) protect Ronald Reagan during assassination attempt [pic]
* John McEnroe uses his arm to screen for prostate cancer.
* i know a sure fire way to get the kids to smile on camera...
Posted by at 8:57 AM